...I believe Valentine’s Day is for everyone…

Amour is in the Air — 5 Ideas for a Fabulous Valentine’s Day

They say heaven is where the chefs are Italian, the mechanics are German, the police are British, and the lovers are...French. If that’s true, it’s just another reason why I am lucky to have landed in such a place as Paris. I’m particularly excited for Valentine’s Day this year as I’ve got a special someone to share it with — yes, I finally fell head over heels in love for a Frenchman of my own!

Paris Rendezvous

That being said, I believe Valentine’s Day is for everyone…not just the lovers! It’s a day to celebrate love of all kinds, between family, friends, lovers, and even on your own with that ever important self-love! No matter who you decide to share the day with, I thought I would share a few last minute ideas to spread the love and embrace the amour in the air!

Glam It Up — Try one of Lanc?me’s gorgeous Valentine’s Day looks this year to catch the eye of that special someone, make yourself feel fabulously flirty, or charm your sweetheart. With the right makeup and attitude, anyone could get struck with a cupid’s bow this St. Valentin…

Gift your Galentines — Valentine’s Day is a great excuse to show your girl friends just how much you love them! So why not do so by gifting them one of the fun and flirty Limited Edition Valentine’s Day L’Absolu Rouge lipsticks in the shape of a heart. Or, the Monsieur Big she always dreamed of all her life in limited edition pink heart packaging!

Valentine’s Apéro — Skip the crowded restaurants and give your Valentine’s Day a French touch by treating your chéri to an intimate apéro prepared with love at home. It’s easy and affordable, and I can tell you everything you’ll need right here in this past Paris Rendez-Vous: The Art of Apéro. Just add some flowers and candles for a bit of romance and voilà!

Self Love Spa Night — Show your self some love and set aside some me time on Valentine’s Day to spoil yourself with a little spa night. Run a hot bath, throw in some rose petals, and pick out your favorite Lanc?me mask like the Rénergie Lift Multi-Action mask or Advanced Génifique Hydrogel Melting Sheet Mask. You deserve it!

A French Love Letter — Surprise your sweetie with a letter written in the language of love, French! If you need a tutor or a guide, you can use my easy peasy list of Terms of Endearment en Fran?ais and seal it with a kiss of lipstick for a sexy touch.

Added to your Favorites
                      Favorites confirmation

The product was added to favorites

Go to Favorites
                      极速赛车历史开奖记录