So here are my Ski Week beauty essentials you’ll want to pack if you’re headed to the slopes this season…

Ski Week — Beauty Essentials for the Slopes

After holidays, the French love to ride out the tail end of winter on a pair of skis in the snowy Alps. As a long time skier myself, I couldn’t miss my annual invitation to hit the slopes so last week I hopped a train from Paris to Chamonix, and let me tell you…ski week does a body good!

Paris Rendezvous

Getting out of the city mid winter is a nice way to get reacquainted with nature after so much time inside, and a little sport and fresh mountain air feels great for my physique. But the elements and long active days can be demanding too, so its important to be well equipped with your gear and the beauty arsenal you bring along. So here are my Ski Week beauty essentials you’ll want to pack if you’re headed to the slopes this season…

Makeup

In France, ski week is chic! So I see no reason why my makeup shouldn’t follow suit for the slopes. These long lasting makeup essentials can survive a day of sport and even a well deserved après ski…

Teint Idole Ultra 24H — This ultra comfortable full coverage foundation lasts 24 hours and resists rubbing off on scarves and other gear you might need to keep warm. It also has SPF 15 to protect your skin from sun rays on those perfectly clear days that are the best for skiing!

Monsieur Big Waterproof — If you ski as fast as I do, windchill can make your eyes water. So, to make it down the slopes without my mascara running after me, I reach for my favorite Monsieur Big Waterproof mascara.

L'Absolu Rouge — Believe it or not, Lanc?me’s iconic lipstick is actually a great option for a day on the slopes thanks to its hydrating lip color with a comfortable feel and all day wear. The Pro-Xylane? formula is moisture boosting so lips stay soft all day and antioxidant-rich Vitamin E helps keep lips safe from environmental aggressors. The color will wear all day or you can opt for the Invisible Cream version which I always carry with me.

Skincare

Sports and the elements can really take their toll on skin so it’s important to look after your complexion before and after a day on the slopes…

Tonique Confort — This silky-soft moisturising toner immediately rehydrates and gently purifies skin after a day of skiing. The instantly soothing formula made with Honey and Sweet Almond Extract gives skin a soft, fresh, clean and incredibly comfortable feeling which is just what you’ll need after facing complexion drying cold winds on the lifts and skiing down the mountain.

Nutrix Day Cream — The Nutrix Day Cream is a great SOS beauty remedy to bring along for the cold. When skin is extra dry or chapped you can use it anywhere from your face, to lips, to hands and more to shield and soothe skin from the drying effects of sun, wind, cold and other moisturedepleting conditions.

Added to your Favorites
                      Favorites confirmation

The product was added to favorites

Go to Favorites
                      极速赛车历史开奖记录

香港赛马会排位骑士报 20172018德甲积分榜 福建体彩31选7 福建11选5开奖源采集 36选7生肖走势图 嗷嗷待哺猜围棋术语 nba马刺对开拓者 中国足彩网官网手机 棒球英豪日语版 浙江快乐彩开奖直播 手机投注网 广西十一选五开奖结果走势图百度 大乐透走势图表 湖北福彩开奖结果查询 双色球17051期投注攻略